The Intermountain Interclub Association (IIA), is established and recognized by the United States Figure Skating (USFS) for the purpose of promoting activities for the mutual benefit of the member clubs of IIA. As such, the IIA and its members shall be subject to and abide by the Bylaws and Rules of USFS as currently in existence and amended by U.S. Figure Skating.
As an interclub association, IIA’s mission is to provide programs to encourage participation and achievement in the sport of figure skating on ice and particularly:
- To cooperate with and assist member clubs in holding, staging and/or conducting test sessions, exhibitions and competitions;
- To coordinate the annual calendar;
- To establish standardized procedures for testing sessions with the IIA;
- To organize and host officials/judges schools in accordance with USFS;
- To participate as a group for the attainment of the objects and purposes of USFS in accordance with the provisions of the Rules and Bylaws.
- To collaborate in the organization of hosting USFS sanctioned ice skating competitions on local, regional, sectional, national and international levels.
Intermountain Interclub Assoc., a non-profit corporation
P.O. Box 712491; Salt Lake City, UT 84121