Would you like t to make a contribution to InterMountain Interclub? IIA is looking for volunteers to help with updating website content (blogging &/or social media experience would be helpful, but is not required). If you’re interested, please send an email to “webmaster [at] intmntclub.org” with your home club contact information.
The InterMountain Interclub Association (IIA) is established and recognized by the United States Figure Skating Association (USFS) for the purpose of promoting activities for the mutual benefit of the member clubs of IIA. As such, the IIA and its members shall be subject to and abide by the Bylaws and Official Rules of the USFSA, as currently in existence and amended by USFS.
As an interclub association IIA’s mission is to provide programs to encourage participation and achievement in the sport of figure skating on ice and particularly:
- To cooperate with and assist member clubs in holding, staging and/or conducting test sessions, exhibitions and competitions;
- To coordinate the annual calendar;
- To establish standardized procedures for testing sessions with the IIA;
- To organize and host officials/judges schools in accordance with USFSA;
- To participate as a group for the attainment of the objects and purposes of USFSA in accordance with the provisions of the USFSA Bylaws and Official Rules; and
- To collaborate in the organization of hosting USFSA sanctioned ice skating competitions on local, regional, sectional, national and international levels.